Fwd: Stalled post to pgsql-pkg-yum

От ..: Mark Sloan :..
Тема Fwd: Stalled post to pgsql-pkg-yum
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hey,

I'm still interested in this change and the affects it has on folks.

not sure why it seems I can't get a post to go through.

-Mark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <pgsql-pkg-yum-owner@postgresql.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Stalled post to pgsql-pkg-yum
To: "..: Mark Sloan :.." <mark.a.sloan@gmail.com>

Your message to pgsql-pkg-yum has been delayed, and requires the approval
of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

The author ("..: Mark Sloan :.." <mark.a.sloan@gmail.com>)
  is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups.

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
  pgsql-pkg-yum-owner@postgresql.org