Re: stale WAL files?

От Rene Romero Benavides
Тема Re: stale WAL files?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 5:03 PM Gmail <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 09:53:16AM -0600, Rob Sargent wrote:
>>> This is pg10 so it's pg_wal.  ls -ltr
>>>

>>> -rw-------. 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar 16 16:33
>>> 0000000100000CEA000000B1
>>> -rw-------. 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar 16 16:33
>>> 0000000100000CEA000000B2
>>>
>>> ... 217 more on through to ...
>>>
>>> -rw-------. 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar 16 17:01
>>> 0000000100000CEA000000E8
>>> -rw-------. 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar 16 17:01
>>> 0000000100000CEA000000E9
>>> -rw-------. 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Mar 28 09:46
>>> 0000000100000CEA0000000E
> I’m now down to 208 Mar 16 WAL files so they are being processed (at least deleted).  I’ve taken a snapshot of the pg_wal dir such that I can see which files get processed. It’s none of the files I’ve listed previously

Two more have been cleaned up.  001C and 001D generated at 16:38 Mar 16

Please share your complete postgresql.conf file and the results from this query:
SELECT * FROM pg_settings;
has someone in the past configured wal archiving?
You've ran out of disk space as this log message you shared states:
No space left on device
what's the output of df -h

--
El genio es 1% inspiración y 99% transpiración.
Thomas Alva Edison