weird result by changing type enum array to text array of a column

От Thomas Poty
Тема weird result by changing type enum array to text array of a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I m running 9.5.10 on centos 7.

I have a colmun "TestFields", its type is an array of an enum.

I would like to change the type of this column by an array of text.

So i execute  -> alter table "controldetailpromoters" alter column "TestFields" type text[]
The command seems to be correctly executed
 but  when I execute a "\d" of my table, the column "TestFields" is always an array of the enum....

Do you have any idea of what is going wrong?

Thank you.
Thomas