Re: Fast path for empty relids in check_outerjoin_delay()

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Fast path for empty relids in check_outerjoin_delay()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yes sure. Thanks Tom.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 1:04 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Since we've reached the end of the January commitfest, and it's pretty
clear that this patch isn't going to get committed in anything like
its current form, I'm going to close the CF entry as returned with
feedback.  If you come up with a follow-on patch, please create a
new CF entry.