Re: Pulling up direct-correlated ANY_SUBLINK

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Pulling up direct-correlated ANY_SUBLINK
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Antonin,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:25 PM Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:

Nevertheless, I don't know how to overcome the problems that I mentioned
upthread.

Do you mean the problem "the WHERE clause of the subquery didn't
participate in the SEMI JOIN evaluation"? Good news is it has been fixed
by commit 043f6ff0 as I mentioned upthread.

Thanks
Richard

Сообщение: Re: don't see materialized views in information_schema
Сообщение: Re: don't see materialized views in information_schema