Re: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button

От Ram Rachum
Тема Re: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I believe that this button works in Linux too. And in any case even if it doesn't, so what? Will it hurt anyone who uses Mac and Linux?

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 31/05/2012 10:14, Ram Rachum wrote:
> I work on Pgadmin 1.14 on Windows XP.
>
> I like using the wonderful menu button on my keyboard. This is the
> button in the lower-right area of the keyboard which causes a context
> menu to be shown. For example if focus is on a database and I press that
> key, it should raise the context menu.
>
> Alas, it doesn't. Shift-F10 works, but not the menu key.
>
> Here's a rule of thumb: Everywhere where you support right-clicking
> something to raise a context menu, you should support pressing the menu key.

I could be wrong, but I think that that button is Windows-specific;
PgAdmin is a cross-platform tool.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin doesn't support menu button