Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)

От 謝東霖
Тема Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>
> That shows exactly the problem being complained about.

I apologize for not using the correct MIME type in my previous email
to the pg-hackers mailing list. Upon sending the first email, I
realized that my patch was labeled as "application/x-patch" instead of
"text/x-patch."

To make it more convenient for others to read the patch in the mail
archives, I changed the file extension of my v2 patch to ".txt." (
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CANWNU8xm07jYUHxGh3XNHtcY37z%2B56-6bDD4piPt6%3DKidiHshQ%40mail.gmail.com
)

However, I encountered an issue where cfbot did not apply the ".txt"
file. I am still interested in learning **how to submit patches with
the proper "text/x-patch" MIME type using Gmail.**

 I have noticed that some individuals have successfully used Gmail to
submit patches with the correct MIME type.

If anyone can provide assistance with this matter, I would be
grateful. I am willing to contribute any helpful tips regarding using
Gmail for patch submission to the Postgres wiki.

I believe it is something like Mutt, right?