Re: Change GUC hashtable to use simplehash?

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Change GUC hashtable to use simplehash?
Дата
Re: Change GUC hashtable to use simplehash?  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 9:54 PM Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

> Maybe something like:
>
> "
> Building blocks for creating fast inlineable hash functions. The
> functions in this file are not guaranteed to be stable between versions,
> and may differ by hardware platform. Hence they must not be used in
> indexes or other on-disk structures. See hashfn.h if you need stability.
> "
>
> typo: licencse
>
> Other than that, LGTM.

Pushed that way, thanks! After fixing another typo in big endian
builds, an s390x member reported green, so I think that aspect is
working now. I'll come back to follow-up topics shortly.