Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Hemil Ruparel
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Exactly my point. We need to raise the bar of the behavior we tolerate. This should not be tolerated. We need to set an example. The person in question clearly understood english and I have never seen a person who could use mailing lists but not google. So that's out of the question.

We are not free consultants. And you are not entitled to shit. You are probably being paid to work on that project. We are not. Your problem. Fix it yourself. Or at least have to courtesy to google it.