Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Hemil Ruparel
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I will send them a mail anyway. Lets see their response

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 11:30 AM Hemil Ruparel <hemilruparel2002@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know on what basis should the complaint be made other than the peron's entitlement

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 11:24 AM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Jan 15, 2021, at 21:51, Hemil Ruparel <hemilruparel2002@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is a meta discussion. I couldn't find a meta mailing list so I am posting it here. This discussion sparked from this message.

If you feel someone is being disruptive, or abusive, there is a Code of Conduct process:

        https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?