Re: Accessing Postgres Server and database from other Machine

От Hemil Ruparel
Тема Re: Accessing Postgres Server and database from other Machine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are you sure you restarted postgres after the change in configuration?

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 3:58 PM Muthukumar.GK <muthankumar@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have created Database in postgresqlv13 . My Office colleague needs to access my postgres server and database from his machine. There is a config file called 'Postgresql.conf.sample' in program files folder. Even if I changed the connection settings of listen address from localhost to *( Connection Settings - #Listen address ='*' ) in config file. But still my colleague is not able  to connect it. Kindly provide some guidance on this.

Regards
Muthu