Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres

От Hemil Ruparel
Тема Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I will try that. I do not have access to the computer right now

On Fri 27 Nov, 2020, 9:25 PM Tom Lane, <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Hemil Ruparel <hemilruparel2002@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for the clarification. According to this page,
> https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/changelog.html#version_42.2.0,
> scram support was added in JDBC driver 42.2.0. I am on 42.2.18. And using
> the java code mentioned above, I still get the same error.

If you back off the pg_hba setting to md5, does it work?

Сообщение: Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres
Сообщение: Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres