Re: Test an indexing Scheme

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: Test an indexing Scheme
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hey,

Have you read the wiki pages for patching and testing patches yet? If not, I'd suggest you go through the following for starters:

As for the specific btree file, once you have the postgres source code wither from tar.gz or git, you should find it at /postgresql/src/backend/access/nbtree/nbtree.c

Payal Singh,
OmniTi Computer Consulting Inc.
Junior Database Architect,
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253