Re: [SQL] Lost my tablespace

От tel medola
Тема Re: [SQL] Lost my tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have a serious problem in my database. I have a table, divided into 4

Postgres version?

PostgreSQL 9.3.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 64-bit

tablespaces, one in each unit (E :; G :; H:; I:), linked with

So for OS  some version of Windows, correct?

Yes, correct!

inheritance, of approximately 500 gb each. It happens that a truncate was done in the main table without undoing the inheritance for the other tables and consequently the "daughters" tables were cleaned together with the main one. I lost everything! But ... I have the backup of all drives and I have already done the data restore. Everything has been successfully retrieved, however the table is listed as 8192 bytes in postgres, but the units are all as they were before the truncate was executed.
Is there any way Postgres redo the link with the child tables ?? I already ran the command to rewrite inheritance, but the size of the tables continues with 8192.

What was the command?

If you execute the SELECT command pg_size_pretty (pg_database_size ('database_name')), the result comes complete, as if the tables were filled normally.

What does
2848 GB

select * from pg_tablespace;

show?

[...]