Re: Check table storage parameters

От Mike Blackwell
Тема Re: Check table storage parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Try pg_class.reloptions?

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Lee Hachadoorian <Lee.Hachadoorian+L@gmail.com> wrote:
How can I read the current storage parameters for an existing table?
Specifically interested in autovacuum_enabled.

Sorry to ask such basic question, but I can't find this in the docs,
and every search I've tried ends up taking me to how to *set* the
parameter with CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE.

Thanks,
--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
Asst Professor of Geography, Dartmouth College