Re: [HACKERS] Logical decoding on standby

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical decoding on standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22 March 2017 at 13:06, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> But I have to admit, I've *severe* doubts about getting the whole
> infrastructure for slot creation on replica into 10.  The work is far
> from ready, and we're mere days away from freeze.

If Craig has to guess what would be acceptable, then its not long enough.

It would be better if you could outline a specific approach so he can
code it. Coding takes about a day for most things, since Craig knows
the code and what we're trying to achieve.