Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30 April 2015 at 12:07, Sawada Masahiko <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

This patch lack some point: documentation, comment in source code,
etc, so it's WIP patch yet,
but I think that it's enough to discuss about this.

Code comments exist to indicate the intention of sections of code. They are essential for reviewers, not a cosmetic thing to be added later. To gain wide agreement we need wide understanding. (I recommend a development approach where you write the comments first, then add code later.)