Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for changes to recovery.conf API

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for changes to recovery.conf API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 25 February 2017 at 13:58, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

> - trigger_file is removed.
> FWIW, my only complain is about the removal of trigger_file, this is
> useful to detect a trigger file on a different partition that PGDATA!
> Keeping it costs also nothing..

Sorry, that is just an error of implementation, not intention. I had
it on my list to keep, at your request.

New version coming up.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] I propose killing PL/Tcl's "modules" infrastructure
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] I propose killing PL/Tcl's "modules" infrastructure