Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 13 September 2016 at 14:05, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:

> 2. the wiki page still has this:
>
> "QUOTE ABOUT SCALING OUT ON POSTGRES HERE "
>
> is this going to be filled?

Exactly.

I'm sure we're not sending out a Wiki page as the press release, so
clearly there will be some editing before it goes out.

So please can we do the "final editing" now so we can see and
agree/disagree/add to it?

I will give further feedback once we see things in their final-ish form.

Thanks

Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final
Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final