Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5 March 2018 at 16:37, Nikhil Sontakke <nikhils@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>> I will re-submit with "git format-patch" soon.
>>
> PFA, patches in "format-patch" format.
>
> This patch set also includes changes in the test_decoding plugin along
> with an additional savepoint related test case that was pointed out on
> this thread, upstream.

Reviewing 0001-Cleaning-up-and-addition-of-new-flags-in-ReorderBuff.patch

Change from is_known_as_subxact to rbtxn_is_subxact
loses some meaning, since rbtxn entries with this flag set false might
still be subxacts, we just don't know yet.

rbtxn_is_serialized refers to RBTXN_SERIALIZED
so flag name should be RBTXN_IS_SERIALIZED so it matches

Otherwise looks OK to commit

Reviewing 0003-Add-support-for-logging-GID-in-commit-abort-WAL-reco

Looks fine, reworked patch attached
* added changes to xact.h from patch 4 so that this is a whole,
committable patch
* added comments to make abort and commit structs look same

Attached patch is proposed for a separate, early commit as part of this

Вложения