Re: ERROR: cannot GetMultiXactIdMembers() during recovery

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: ERROR: cannot GetMultiXactIdMembers() during recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18 May 2015 at 12:59, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>> Any chance to get this fixed in time for 9.1.16?

> I hope you had pinged some days earlier.  Here's a patch, but I will
> wait until this week's releases have been tagged before pushing.

Is this a recent regression, or has it been busted all along in those
branches?

If the former, maybe we should take the risk of fixing it today
(the patch certainly looks safe enough).  But if it's been this
way a long time and nobody noticed till now, I'd agree with waiting.

That's a very low risk fix. It's more like a should-have-been-a-basic-check.