Re: Transaction control in a C language function

От Flaris Feller
Тема Re: Transaction control in a C language function
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello Tom,
You are absolutely right, I was calling it from a function instead of a procedure.
The documentation should mention that.
Thanks for your clarification.
Regards,
Flaris.

Em seg., 6 de mar. de 2023 às 12:21, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:
Flaris Feller <flaris.feller@gmail.com> writes:
> I would like to implement transaction control in a function implemented in
> C language.

That will certainly not work unless you make it a procedure.
It'd be a good idea also to check that the CALL came from a
non-atomic context.