Re: Built-in connection pooling

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема Re: Built-in connection pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Understood.

One more question. Have you considered creation of pooling tool as a separate, not built-in tool, but being shipped with Postgres — like psql is shipped in packages usually called “postgresql-client-XX” which makes psql the default tool to work in terminal? I constantly hear opinion from various users, that Postgres needs “default”/official pooling tool.