Re: Editor priviliges for Postgres Wiki

От gülçin yıldırım
Тема Re: Editor priviliges for Postgres Wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Stephen!

On 8 November 2016 at 17:57, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Done.
>
> Also, was great meeting you at PGConf.EU and thanks so much for helping
> with the local support in Tallinn to make it a great conference.
>
> Thanks again!

Thank you, I've just added my presentation link to the wiki now.

It was an amazing experience for me and I enjoyed the time together
with all Postgres folks. Looking forward to meeting again soon.

Thanks for the positive feedback, we all worked hard for this.Thank you, too!

P.S. Hippos are having lots of fun with the snow :)

Cheers,
Gulcin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: