Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table

От Shailesh Singh
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Adrian Klaver,

I have used pg_dump to take backup
eg: pg_dump my_db > /dbbackup/audit_table.sql

And

I have restored it using psql command

eg: psql my_test_db < /dbbackup/audit_table.sql

before it has had also created necessay hstore extension for my new db "my_test_db"

There is no error while restoring data.

After Restoring when i issued select count(*) from audit.logged_actions ; , it shows zero row count ,

Some thing related to toastble i found as my table uses extended data type size , but till now not able to view data after restoring.