Re: PostgreSQL 11 RC1 + GA Dates

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 11 RC1 + GA Dates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 7:28 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
Hi,

Based on the current status of the open items and where we are at in the
release cycle, the date for the first release candidate of PostgreSQL 11
will be 2018-10-11.

If all goes well with RC1, the PostgreSQL 11.0 GA release will be
2018-10-18. This is subject to change if we find any issues during the
RC1 period that indicate we need to make an additional release candidate
prior to going GA.

So, is 11.0 GA release planned in this week?

To the entire community, thank you for all of your hard work on
developing PostgreSQL 11. It is exciting that we are finally at this
point where we are ready to make our major release.

Jonathan

--
Sandeep Thakkar