Re: BUG #16602: Installation fails with Windows user name "ABC -def".

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #16602: Installation fails with Windows user name "ABC -def".
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi

There are other people who reported the installation failure on Windows 10. We are unable to reproduce it for some reason but we are still checking and will provide an update soon.

Can you please meanwhile share the bitrock installation logs which gets created in system temp when installer is launched.