Re: BUG #17312: MacOS User Account Postgres not deleting.

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #17312: MacOS User Account Postgres not deleting.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

You may try removing the postgres account using:

sudo dscl . delete /Users/postgres

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 6:34 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17312
Logged by:          Batwings
Email address:      zeeshoo2006@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.0
Operating system:   MacOS

Hello, I used to use Postgres but now I don't and I deleted it from my
system. In doing so I removed everything from my Mac related to Postgres or
pgadmin. Even though I deleted everything I had an account under the name
postgresSQL. My initial thought was I had a virus but I later found out that
it holds your data so I tried deleting the account using Mac OS X system but
that didn't work so I searched online but none of the solutions worked for
me. This is causing me quite a lot a problem and I don't want an account I
have no idea about on my Mac so if you guys can get back to me and help me
solve the solution I would really appreciate.

--
Sandeep Thakkar