Re: pgAgent and postgreSQL problem

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: pgAgent and postgreSQL problem
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Sure Dave.

Hi Steve,

So, you downloaded PostgreSQL (which version?) and installed it (GUI? or Unattended? With what options?) on your MacBook pro Laptop and then using StackBuilder, you installed pgAgent. At the end of installation, you observed that your account name was deleted and instead pgAgent appeared there?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Sandeep - can you help Steve out as a matter of priority please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Sandeep Thakkar
Senior Software Engineer

Phone: +91.20.30589505

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.