Re: BUG #9307: I can not install the binary version 9.3.3 under Windows 7 Ultimate

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #9307: I can not install the binary version 9.3.3 under Windows 7 Ultimate
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi

This looks like the permissions issue. Please uninstall the previous
installation and re-install it with "enable_acledit 1" option so that
installer can edit the ACLs to grant the permissions to the service account.

If it fails again, then please attach the installation log from %TEMP%.