Re: BUG #15015: Zilib1.dll library missing if only command line tools installed

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #15015: Zilib1.dll library missing if only command line tools installed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for reporting. Will take a look and update.

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 3:31 AM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15015
Logged by:          Ronald Kuczek
Email address:      kuczek@kuczek.pl
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system:   Windows 10 x64

I have installed PostgreSQL 10.1 32 bit version command line tools on
Windows 10 x64 host. All ok - 32 bit software works, but pg_dump not -
zlib1.dll is missing.
Afterwards I performed full installation with Database server - zlib1.dll
was installed in Postgresql bin folder.
I think this is a bug - you have to choose if is pg_dump one of command line
tools - then install zlib1.dll - or - it isn't - then do not install
pg_dump.

--
Sandeep Thakkar
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company