Need aws_oracle_ext.systimestamp function defination for postgres

От Ahtesham Karajgi
Тема Need aws_oracle_ext.systimestamp function defination for postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I am working on a migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL using the AWS SCT.

I had converted 823 table out of 866 tables to postgres. However for few tables I am facing challenges in convertion due to "aws_oracle_ext.systimestamp" fuctions.

below is the Error for your reference.

ERROR: function aws_oracle_ext.systimestamp() does not exist
Hint: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

I am searching for the fucntion defination for the aws_oracle_ext.systimestamp.

Similar to the below "aws_oracle_ext.sysdate".

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION aws_oracle_ext.sysdate() RETURNS timestamp without time zone AS $BODY$ DECLARE l_var1 interval ; BEGIN l_var1 := ’0 hour’; /* Please type your value instead of 0 */ return (clock_timestamp()::TIMESTAMP(0) WITHOUT TIME ZONE) + l_var1; END; $BODY$ LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE;

Thank you in advance.