Re: BUG #15333: pg_dump error on large table -- "pg_dump: could not stat file...iso-8859-1 error"

От Chanderprabh Jain
Тема Re: BUG #15333: pg_dump error on large table -- "pg_dump: could not stat file...iso-8859-1 error"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 3:16 PM Chanderprabh Jain <chanderprabhjain95@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Is there any update on this issue or how to fix this? Will replacing the pg_dump binaries with newer versions fix this or is it a fix in the underlying Windows OS image.?

Thanks,
Chanderprabh Jain