Re: How to properly convert PostgreSQL timestamp to Java xsd:dateTime

От Christian Castelli
Тема Re: How to properly convert PostgreSQL timestamp to Java xsd:dateTime
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Maybe something like this snippet taken from stackoverflow:

GregorianCalendar c = new GregorianCalendar(); c.setTime(yourDate); XMLGregorianCalendar date2 = DatatypeFactory.newInstance().newXMLGregorianCalendar(c);

where your date it's taken from the resultset.