[GENERAL] PGPool in Master-Master mode, is it possible?

От Vikas Sharma
Тема [GENERAL] PGPool in Master-Master mode, is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello There,

I need to setup two PGPool Servers in Master-Master mode, First thing I want to know, is it possible?

I know we can setup 2 PGPool servers in master-slave mode using watchdog.

Could anyone please enlighten me and any workaround for this?

Regards
VS