Re: tests fail on windows with default git settings

От Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Тема Re: tests fail on windows with default git settings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 at 17:04, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> On 2024-07-10 We 9:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:
> >> That seems like a good improvement to me.
> > +1
> >

> OK, done.

It looks like Postgres CI did not like this change. 'Windows - Server
2019, VS 2019 - Meson & ninja' [1] task started to fail after this
commit, there is one extra space at the end of line in regress test's
output.

[1] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6753781205958656

--
Regards,