Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython

От c k
Тема Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here is the actual function.
create or replace function software.python_test() returns text as
$body$
import sys
from uuid import getnode as get_mac
mac = get_mac()
return mac
$body$
language plpythonu volatile security definer;

When running the same code from python prompt, it run correctly without any error.

Chaitanya Kulkarni