Re: LISA 2012 - Dec 9-14 San Diego

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: LISA 2012 - Dec 9-14 San Diego
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 4/23/12 8:38 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Are people planning on attending LISA this year? I will be there.
>
> Anyone know their booth policy for non-profits? I didn't see anything in
> the prospectus.

LISA gives us a booth every year.  I'd be thrilled to have your help
with it.  Joe Conway should be around too, and I imagine we can recruit
a few more users.

Awesome!

I'd prefer if a local could be the primary contact, but happy to blog/recruit for staffing. And of course, serve time at the booth.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com

Сообщение: Re: LISA 2012 - Dec 9-14 San Diego
Сообщение: Re: LISA 2012 - Dec 9-14 San Diego