RE: BUG #16991: regclass is not case sensitive causing "relation does not exist" error

От Federico
Тема RE: BUG #16991: regclass is not case sensitive causing "relation does not exist" error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Thanks for the reply. Taking into consideration the schema as in your solution does indeed explain the current behavior and it makes sense.

I did not come across that documented behavior while searching for regclass in the pg docs. The most relevant page I was able to find was the Object Identifier Types page that does not mention it.

I’ll look into proposing a change in that docs page to mention it, if that’s the appropriate location for it.

Thanks

Federico Caselli

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16991: regclass is not case sensitive causing "relation does not exist" error
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16991: regclass is not case sensitive causing "relation does not exist" error