Re: FETCH FIRST clause PERCENT option

От Ryan Lambert
Тема Re: FETCH FIRST clause PERCENT option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Surafel,

The patch did not did it automatically. Its query writer obligation to do that currently

Ok.

Your latest patch [1] passes make installcheck-world, I didn't test the actual functionality this round.

   plan = (Plan *) make_limit(plan,
    subparse->limitOffset,
-   subparse->limitCount);
+   subparse->limitCount,
+   subparse->limitOption);

I assume the limit percentage number goes into subparse->limitCount?  If so, I don't see that documented.  Or does this truly only store the count?

The remainder of the code seems to make sense.  I attached a patch with a few minor changes in the comments.  I need to go back to my notes and see if I covered all the testing I had thought of, I should get to that later this week.

Ryan Lambert

Вложения