Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE

От Ryan Lambert
Тема Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Perfect, thank you!  I do remember seeing that message now, but hadn't understood what it really meant.
I will test later today.  Thanks

Ryan

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 9:19 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> writes:
> On 03/24/19 21:04, Ryan Lambert wrote:
>> I am unable to get latest patches I found  [1] to apply cleanly to current
>> branches. It's possible I missed the latest patches so if I'm using the
>> wrong ones please let me know.  I tried against master, 11.2 stable and the
>> 11.2 tag with similar results.

> Tom pushed the content-with-DOCTYPE patch, it's now included in master,
> REL_11_STABLE, REL_10_STABLE, REL9_6_STABLE, REL9_5_STABLE, and
> REL9_4_STABLE.

Right.  If you want to test (and please do!) you could grab the relevant
branch tip from our git repo, or download a nightly snapshot tarball from

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/snapshot/