Re: Pluggable toaster

От Nikita Malakhov
Тема Re: Pluggable toaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
Alexander, thank you for your feedback and willingness to help. You can send a suggested fixup in this thread, I'll check the issue you've mentioned.

Best regards,
Nikita Malakhov

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 4:38 PM Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
Hi Nikita,

> We're currently working on rebase along other TOAST improvements, hope to do it in time for July CF.
> Thank you for your patience.

Just to clarify, does it include the dependent "CREATE TABLE ( ..
STORAGE .. )" patch [1]? I was considering changing the patch
according to the feedback it got, but if you are already working on
this I'm not going to interfere.

[1]: https://postgr.es/m/de83407a-ae3d-a8e1-a788-920eb334f25b%40sigaev.ru
--
Best regards,