Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb

От Kuwamura Masaki
Тема Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I agree.  Supporting pattern matching should, if anyone is interested in
trying, be done separately in its own thread, no need to move the goalposts
here. Sorry if I made it sound like so upthread.
 I got it.

When sending an update, please include the previous patch as well with your new
tests as a 0002 patch in a patchset.  The CFBot can only apply and build/test
patches when the entire patchset is attached to the email.  The below
testresults indicate that the patch failed the new tests (which in a way is
good since without the fix the tests *should* fail), since the fix patch was
not applied:

    http://cfbot.cputube.org/masaki-kuwamura.html
I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I attached both the test and fix patch to this mail.
(The fix patch is clearly Nathan-san's though)
If I'm still in a wrong way, please let me know.

Masaki Kuwamura
Вложения