Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb

От Kuwamura Masaki
Тема Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
No worries at all.  If you look at the page now you will see all green
checkmarks indicating that the patch was tested in CI.  So now we know that
your tests fail without the fix and work with the fix applied, so all is well.

Thank you for your kind words!

And it seems to me that all concerns are resolved.
I'll change the patch status to Ready for Committer.
If you have or find any flaw, let me know that.

Best Regards,

Masaki Kuwamura