Invoking user of the function with SECURITY DEFINER

От Madan Kumar
Тема Invoking user of the function with SECURITY DEFINER
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

How to get the user who is invoking the function with SECURITY DEFINER?
When we define the function to be SECURITY DEFINER, it will execute in the context of the user who created it. Let's say I've given execute permission for this function to other users and wish to know who is executing it. Is there a way to find that out?
I tried CURRENT_USER and SESSION_USER but they return the function owner since they execute in that context. So is there any way to figure out the user who is invoking the function?

Warm Regards,

"There is no Elevator to Success. You have to take the Stairs"