Re: Proposed change to make cancellations safe

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Proposed change to make cancellations safe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24 April 2016 at 23:11, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

Have you seen this to be a problem in practice, or is it just
theoretical?  I do not recall many, if any, field complaints
about the issue.

It's caused pain for me when working with JDBC in the past.

If libpq gets pipelined query support in future it'll become much more noticeable. Right now libpq won't be too bothered.