Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 8 March 2016 at 22:18, Vitalii Tymchyshyn <vit@tym.im> wrote:
Well, just please make sure it's different artifact (e.g. by different version), so that it wont mix up.

TBH I'm not sure it's worth caring. Nobody, but nobody, uses distro JDBC drivers for anything except other distro packaged apps.

I'd still have a weak preference for an appropriate version suffix or similar, but can't say I care that much. People can rebuild the JDBC driver with whatever patches they want and call it whatever they want already - and do. It doesn't really matter because the authoritative source is Maven Central and the PgJDBC website.

Сообщение: Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Сообщение: Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"