Re: Issues trying to run bdr_init_copy with new setup

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Issues trying to run bdr_init_copy with new setup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 17 June 2015 at 07:49, Jorge Torralba <jorge.torralba@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just started playing with BDR. Originally setup the environment on two
> separate servers as per the quick start guid and used the sql commands to
> add nodes. Moving on to command line, I am running into some issues.

This has also been opened by Jorge as a github issue; see

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/bdr/issues/88
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/bdr/issues/89

so I'm following up there to avoid splitting the discussion.

Jorge, if you post the same thing multiple places, please link between
them! It saves considerable time and hassle.