Re: Unknown exceptions possibly originating from psqlodbc

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Unknown exceptions possibly originating from psqlodbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 29 April 2015 at 21:17, Brent Smith <brent.smith@kepware.com> wrote:

> My primary question is, do you have any insight into what exceptions you
> might throw in the case of a record set update? Further, are there any
> tools, header files, debug versions, logging utilities, etc. that you could
> provide to help us diagnose this problem?

I strongly recommend that you check out the psqlODBC sources from git
and do a debug build.

You should then set up the post-mortem debugger on the problem system
to generate minidumps, or to trap directly into Visual Studio if
practical. Alternately you can just attach VS to the problem process
(if it's just one) and wait for the problem to arise.

Using a debug build of the driver will make life a lot easier.