Re: WIP: About CMake v2

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Дата
Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Список pgsql-hackers
cmakewithout options, it seems to do opportunistic feature<br /> >> checking.  For example, it turns on OpenSSL
orPython support if it can<br /> >> find it, otherwise it turns it off.  We need this to be deterministic.<br />
>>Without options, choose the basic feature set, require all other<br /> >> features to be turned on
explicitly,fail if they can't be found.<br /> >> Whatever the Autoconf-based build does now has been fairly
Thisapproach I see only in Postgres project and not fully understood.<br /> > Can you explain me more what reasons
ledto this approach?<p dir="ltr">It's predictable. The default has the same result for everyone. I quite like it
myself.<br/>